With these 7 questions alone you will learn so much about your cycle.
Think of your period as your monthly report card, are you getting an A+ or a D-?
1. Is my cycle early or on time?
– Early can = deficient hormones.
– Late can = excess hormones.
2. Is my flow light or heavy?
– Heavy can = excess oestrogen.
– Light can = less oestrogen.
3. On a scale of 1-5, how bad is my period pain?
– Pain can = more oestrogen and can be proportional to stress and poor nutrition.
– Extreme pain can be an indication to rule out endometriosis.
4. Did I notice pre or post period symptoms?
– Symptoms 1-2 weeks prior to your period can = PMS.
– Symptoms across the cycle and post cycle, can indicate a different type or imbalance.
5. How are my emotions before my cycle?
– Moody pre menstrual symptoms can = low progesterone often in proportion to stress levels.
6. Do I notice blood clots in my period?
– Bloods clots can = high oestrogen.
7. Do I experience hay fever and seasonal allergies?
– Hay fever and seasonal allergies are often linked to PMS, but also indicate mast cell activation syndrome which is made worse by high oestrogen.
If you’re ready to take the next step in solving your hormonal woes, I’d love to help.
The next step is booking in a complimentary consultation in which we will discuss your health challenges, health goals & what’s needed to get you there!